The Influences of Sales Promotion, Lifestyle, and Perceived Ease of Use to the Interest in Reusing QRIS Digital Payments

Authors

  • Andhy Philip Lantang Master of Management Program, Faculty of Economics and Business Sam Ratulangi University, Indonesia
  • Djurwati Soepeno Master of Management Program, Faculty of Economics and Business Sam Ratulangi University, Indonesia
  • Imelda WJ Ogi Master of Management Program, Faculty of Economics and Business Sam Ratulangi University, Indonesia

Keywords:

Sales Promotion, Lifestyle, Perceived Ease of Use, Interest Use Return

Abstract

This research aims to analyzethe influence of sales promotions, lifestyle and perceived ease of use both partially and simultaneously on interest in reusing QRIS digital payment services. This research uses a quantitative method with descriptive analysis used to explain the relationship between the independent variable and the dependent variable. The population in this research is the QRIS user community in Manado City. The sample used in this research was 100 respondents taken using the Non Probability Sampling Technique. The research instrument is a questionnaire distributed online via Google Form. Next, statistical tests use SPSS Version.29 software. The results of the t statistical test show partial variablesLifestyle (X2), and Perception of Ease of Use (X3) on Intention to Reuse (Y) QRIS Digital Payments. Meanwhile, the Sales Promotion variable (X1) has no significant effect on Intention to Reuse (Y) QRIS Digital Payments. Furthermore, the results of the F statistical test show that simultaneously Sales Promotion (X1), Lifestyle (X2), and Perceived Ease of Use (X3) have a significant effect on Intention to Reuse (Y) QRIS Digital Payments. Coefficient of determination ()R2 is 0.634, which means that the independent variables in this study contributed simultaneously by 63.4% and the other 36.6% was influenced by other variables not explained in this study.

Downloads

Published

2024-01-25

How to Cite

Lantang, A. P. ., Soepeno, D. ., & Ogi, I. W. . (2024). The Influences of Sales Promotion, Lifestyle, and Perceived Ease of Use to the Interest in Reusing QRIS Digital Payments. International Journal of Business Diplomacy and Economy, 3(1), 156–169. Retrieved from https://inter-publishing.com/index.php/ijbde/article/view/3378